Riveles Wahab associate attorney Lauren Mack presented to a packed room on the top five intellectual property mistakes startups make at Uncubed’s “Startup Law: Common Mistakes, Founder Pre-Nups, & Intellectual Property” event on January 22nd. Uncubed seeks to connect talented individuals with the next generation of companies through transformative content, classes, and event experiences. Attorney Nigel Austin of Austin Law PLLC also presented on founder “pre-nups” and other early stage corporate agreements.
- Basics of Warrant Coverage Terms
- Corporate Structuring and Fundraising for Single Purpose Vehicles
- Questionnaire: Key Considerations for Private Placements
- New Protections Created for New York City Freelance Workers
- When is Information “Material”?: Tesla Motors and the Autopilot Crash Disclosure Dilemma
3d printing accredited investors bad actors business plan cloud computing compliance corporations crowdfunding employee incentives events FINRA fintech firm news firm press general solicitation hedge fund association hedge funds incubator funds intellectual property investment advisers investment managers investor disclosures investors JOBS Act kaiser wahab lauren mack legal hackers LexisNexis LLCs no-action letter offshore funds operating agreements pitch deck PPM press private placement proposed rules regulation a+ regulation d SEC sec guidance simon riveles sophisticated investors startups term sheet