Riveles Wahab associate attorney Lauren Mack was quoted in a Boston Globe article entitled “Young Lawyers Seek to Shake up Legal Profession with Mobile Apps” on her role as a Director of Legal Hackers. Legal Hackers is an organization that works to foster the global movement of lawyers, policymakers, technologists, and academics who explore and develop creative solutions at the intersection of law and technology. The article focuses on the participants and sponsors of the Code The Deal legal hackathon in New York City, which challenged participants to produce solutions that improve transactional law practice or delivery.
- AI Changes Notice to Clients 2020
- Kaiser Wahab Presents on Intellectual Property Issues in M&A to Nevada Bar
- The New Change in ERISA’s “Fiduciary” Definition and its Effect on Private Fund Managers
- Kaiser Wahab Teaches Lawline CLEs on Corporate and Intellectual Property Topics
- Intellectual Property Considerations in M&A Transactions
accredited investors acquisitions bad actors compliance copyright corporations crowdfunding employee incentives events FINRA firm news firm press general solicitation hedge fund association hedge funds intellectual property investment advisers investment managers investor disclosures investors JOBS Act kaiser wahab lauren mack legal hackers LexisNexis LLCs M&A mergers no-action letter operating agreements patent pension plans PPM press private placement proposed rules regulation d SEC sec guidance simon riveles sophisticated investors SPVs startups trademark trade secrets