Riveles Wahab associate attorney Lauren Mack presented to a packed room on the top five intellectual property mistakes startups make at Uncubed’s “Startup Law: Common Mistakes, Founder Pre-Nups, & Intellectual Property” event on January 22nd. Uncubed seeks to connect talented individuals with the next generation of companies through transformative content, classes, and event experiences. Attorney Nigel Austin of Austin Law PLLC also presented on founder “pre-nups” and other early stage corporate agreements.
- AI Changes Notice to Clients 2020
- Kaiser Wahab Presents on Intellectual Property Issues in M&A to Nevada Bar
- The New Change in ERISA’s “Fiduciary” Definition and its Effect on Private Fund Managers
- Kaiser Wahab Teaches Lawline CLEs on Corporate and Intellectual Property Topics
- Intellectual Property Considerations in M&A Transactions
accredited investors acquisitions bad actors compliance copyright corporations crowdfunding employee incentives events FINRA firm news firm press general solicitation hedge fund association hedge funds intellectual property investment advisers investment managers investor disclosures investors JOBS Act kaiser wahab lauren mack legal hackers LexisNexis LLCs M&A mergers no-action letter operating agreements patent pension plans PPM press private placement proposed rules regulation d SEC sec guidance simon riveles sophisticated investors SPVs startups trademark trade secrets